Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pubic Hairs...what do you do about them?

Dee:
Ahhh. Pubic hair. It means to be protection, but since its sooo uncute, we try to find ways to butcher it away. I just shave. Everyday, I shave something. I used to wax, but ouch. I can't imagine having a laser by my cooter, so forget lasering all that away, and letting it grow like a true Amazonian woman, only when I'm pissed @ my man. What bothers me the most are these random man hairs I have growing from my boobs. I have 3, and they really piss me off. I tweeze those f*ckers with a vengeance. To be honest, I can care less about my hair, regardless where it stems from and the landscaping that is required...except for the 3 random boob hairs. They are bastard hairs. Bastards

Rani:
To be honest with you, pubic hair is the least of my problems. I have pubes. Who cares. If I DIDN'T have pubes, well, then we'd have something to talk about.... like, why am I in my thirties and pubeless.


Melanie:
I'm really boring with this. I shave. That's all. I'm not a stripper and I don't wear Lady Gaga costumes all the time so my need for Absolute Pubic Perfection is rare.

Eva:
My hubby has his own preferences that require major upkeep. So if I am pissed at him, for whatever reason…I spitefully grow it out and parade it around in protest. I had a Russian woman who used to wax it for me…but that was before I was married and she’s like an hour from my house…

Angie:
Sometimes I shave, sometimes I use my buzz cutter for a really nice trim, sometimes my girlfriend tweezes my ingrowns. My girlfriend eats my pussy on a very consistent basis, no matter what the state of affairs down there, so I'm honestly pretty lazy about it. Except when I get those strays on my upper thighs, which I inevitably notice when I'm rocking a bikini in public. That's embarrassing and always sufficient motivation for me to get a nice clean shave in. I'll tell you what I DON'T do about my pubes. Use Veet (or Nair as some may know it). My male roommate, on the other hand, is a huge fan of using this particular product on his balls. I know this because I find his Veeted ball hair all over my bathtub. I am not a fan of Veet or ball hair.

Lauren:
I Laser. 6 times. hurts like a bitch! after a session or 2 they turn up the voltage baby. But once that hair is gone. I feel clean and sexy and suddenly in the mood :) and I want to show it off. Why does having a hair-free cooch put me in the mood?

1 comment:

  1. Can a guy step in here for a minute and say that you are all GROWN WOMEN: let it grow and be proud that you have a nice carpet down there! Geez Louise! There are still some of us that like that natural look - it proves that you are proud to be a WOMAN and not some pre-pubescent girl.

    ReplyDelete